Problems Paying?

We understand sometimes you may have difficulty paying your rent. Help and advice is always available and we will make every effort to help if you are having financial difficulties.

If you have a change in circumstance that affects your income, you must contact your Housing Officer.  Examples of a change in circumstance could be a change to your working hours; going back into employment; applying for benefits or a change to your household (anyone moving in or out).

Your Housing Officer will be able to offer advice to prevent you from falling behind with your rent payments.   If you let us know as soon as you realise your income will change, you will be able to make an arrangement to pay any overdue amount by instalments.

If you do not contact us and your balance increases, you will be contacted to make you aware of the action that will be taken if you continue to not pay your rent.

Your Housing Officer can refer you to other agencies to give you additional help.  Ultimately if you do not pay your rent, you are at risk of losing your home.

Call 01224 625822 to contact your Housing Officer.


Money Advice

If you are experiencing money worries, or are unsure what support is available to you, there are many organisations you can contact for free and confidential advice.




Your Guide To Your Tenancy

We’ve created a handbook with the help of tenants, for tenants. It has been designed as a guide to refer to at the start, during and at the end of your tenancy.

Download Your Handbook

Our Property Locations

We have over 1900 properties across North East Scotland, including general needs, amenity, sheltered, very sheltered, mid-market rent and shared ownership.

View Our Property Map